New York - Let it Snow [Chapter 2]

Day 2 Thursday - 

On my Day 2 a snow storm Niko headed towards NYC. It was exciting to be in one as my sole purpose to visit NYC was to experience winter. It snowed most of the day, so I snuggled up by the hotel fireplace, looking at beautiful snowfall and reading Harry Potter that I had ordered for myself from Amazon.





I had to step out for buying food for rest of the day, so geared up my winter clothes and head out into the storm. I have a Olympus Tough camera and my iPhone 7 plus which are waterproof and make great weapons on such days. Few clicks of my 1hour expedition. I couldn’t take the cold weather beyond that. Rest of the day I reading, snoozing and basically enjoying therapeutic view of snowfall.


Winter Stroll




  • New York Public Library
  • Bryant Park
  • Frozen Ride
  • Olaf
  • slider
  • Frozen Ride
New York Public Library1 Bryant Park2 Frozen Ride3 Olaf4 New York Public Library5 Frozen Ride6
by WOWSlider.com v8.7.1m





Day 3 Friday - 

As it was still cold outside I spent most of my morning in the American Museum of Natural History. It is one of the largest museums in the world. If you are an enthusiast then you can spend all day here. 

American Museum of Natural History




Central Park West

I had less time to spare and so I stepped out into the beautiful Central Park. I haven’t seen ice in so many forms - fluffy snow, ice, black ice and then thin ice on the lake. I wish I had more time and the weather was a little less harsh for me to explore the beautiful park, do boating and also to visit the Zoo! Probably, for next time! 😌



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do give you feedback, suggestions, comments of what you think of this blog